Your Donations Enlighten the Digital Life of Elderly!
Nowadays, Internet becomes an indispensible part of our life. Nevertheless, most of the websites are far from elderly-friendly due to the stylish but small page contents and excessive online advertisements. Hence, our portal, eElderly, aims to eliminate the digital divide among elder population, to advocate the importance of digital inclusion for our senior citizens, and to facilitate the elders fully enjoying the advancement of latest information and communication technologies.
As a non-profit-making website, we need your genuine support for maintainingthe operation of the whole project. PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND DONATE TO US. Your kind donation will delight the life of thousands of elders.
Email address is already used.
User name is already used.
Donation Amount* required
Personal Information * required
Pledge on Donors' Rights
The Hong Kong Society for The Aged has already joined as the member of Pledge on Donors' Rights. We recognize and respect the rights of donors to:
- — Be informed of the organization's mission and the way of organization intends to use donated resources.
- — Be informed of the identity of members who are serving on the organization's governing board / executive body and to expect the governing board / executive body to exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- — Have access to the organization's latest auditors' report.
- — Be assured their donations will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- — Receive appropriate acknowledgement or recognition, e.g. issuing official receipt.
- — Be assured that their donations are handled legally.
- — Expect that those seeking donations will have a polite and honest manner.
- — Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired agents.
- — Be assured that their privacy will be well protected if requested.
- — Feel free to ask appropriate questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Please contact us if you have any questions on your donation:
Contact no: 2344-5123